Friday, April 29, 2011

Ello Princess!

I swore I wouldn't catch Beiber fever, and I did. Now I've found myself drooling as I watch the Royal Wedding coverage and repeats. Since when am I on ANY bandwagon? As of late, I'm a molded follower of pop culture... it's true. From the Biebs to Her Majesty the Queen and to the bazaar antics of Charlie Sheen, I'm guilty of falling subject to the opinions of TMZ and E. Maybe I'll consider this a natural physical reaction to lose all the brain cells I may or may not have acquired this semester-homeostasis! That's it, my current trash TV binge is a subconscious, physiological attempt to balance the information in my brain.

While on the subject of Princess Kate... I have to gawk momentarily at how stunningly she presented herself as an addition to the Royal family. Also, the comparison of her dress to Grace Kelly's made me love her even more because I strongly believe we should all strive to be more like Grace Kelly. Gawk with me...

LOOK at her teeny waist. Please, just look.

Perfection. I love this. Not sure how much I would love to be Pippa though...

Sorry men, after today ALL girls/ladies/women/whathaveyou will be slightly jaded about not being a princess... maybe try to make them feel like one... just a thought.

Lo and behold, we are ALL princesses! :)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0