Saturday, April 9, 2011

Snow Storm in April...!

Lo and Behold, we're in the midst of a snow storm! ahhhh! April's showers don't bring May's flowers in Utah. Here, the SNOW makes flowers GROW. I thought that one up on my own, pure genius. I must say though, I'm ready for the flowers to bloom and the birds to chirp and the sun to shine... come on mother nature!

On the upside, this dreary weather has put me in the mood to listen to Carla Bruni all day. You MUST investigate this lovely artist. She is French and her songs are in French and I don't even speak French but I loooove listening to her on days like this and pretending I am somewhere else in the world. If I can figure out how to put music on here I'll be sure to put one of her songs up.

Snow snow go away...!! Please?

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0