Monday, April 25, 2011

People are CRAZY.

The older I get, the truer this statement becomes. Be it ex lovers or new lovers or strangers at the grocery store, peoples' "isms" never cease to amaze me! We all know what makes us tick and as we get to know others their possibly crazy tendencies become normal to us, but as for the people we don't know... they're just crazy and need to keep their crazy to themselves as far as I'm concerned!! The market is surely not a place to open up your craziness via an escalating phone call with an apparent uninterested individual. I hardly want to hear the intimate details vexing you as I pick out my bananas... And as for exes... How come it takes them becoming an ex for us to realize just how crazy they are capable of being? Did the actual act of breaking up make them crazy, or were they always that way and we were blind to it because of our feelings for them? So for those of you who are in a relationship and can admit to the insanity of a person, I'd advise you to get out of the relationship asap and put bars on your windows... cause you don't know crazy yet!

Meanwhile, the sun is out today and despite the frigid, cold air I have cracked my window to let in the sun and pointed my space heater to my feet. Counterproductive? Maybe. I'm just being responsible in getting my daily dose of vitamin D!

I'm swooning over a newly discovered blog. coco+kelley. I love when I find blogs of people with great taste.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0