Monday, April 4, 2011

Lo and Behold! I have a blog...

One of my many nicknames growing up was Lolo... Hence, the "Lolo and Behold"...? Clever, eh? (I'll give credit to the speech impediment that forced me to call myself "Lo-wen"... adorable, I know.) Luckily this nickname stuck around despite my siblings attempts to provide ones that were slightly less flattering! Understatement of the century right there...! Don't get me wrong though, my siblings are the best. And despite what I may have thought in high school, my parents are the best. I'm just gonna go ahead and add here that my nieces and dogs belong on this "best" list as well. I'm extremely fortunate in the hand I've been dealt and offer that notion as my motive for forming a blog. I want to recognize the moments in my life when, lo and behold, I experience something worth sharing. I'm not going to expect every entry to draw a tear or force out a bout of laughter, but I do want the people who inspire me to know they inspire; the people who I love to know they're loved; the people who know me to know my values; and for anyone who reads this to have something with which they can relate.

My life is full of "Lo and Behold Moments" where I deem new information and discoveries to be important and exciting enough for everyone to know and appreciate. If you know me at all, you know not to expect to fully understand anything I post on here. Expect randomness. Expect hilarity. Expect love. Expect beauty. Expect faith. Expect sarcasm. Expect frustration. Expect honesty to the core. Above all else, expect reality coated with southern hospitality. (Where I will say what I mean, but I will always "bless your heart" afterwards.)


A little old and I know some of them hate this picture, but I love my beautiful family with all my heart. 
Sophie Grace and Madeline Blake. My nieces that I'm sure will provide countless entertaining Lo and Behold Moments...

Lo and behold! I have a blog ladies and gents...! 


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0