Monday, April 11, 2011

New dawn, New day... New clothes?

Yes, PLEASE! Mom, I hope you read this. On pretty spring days like today I am reminded that my wardrobe is way too consumed by sweaters/coats/boots/warm stuff. I need color and prints and dresses, oh my! Topshop is calling my name and I find it just rude to ignore her! I'm now accepting donations to my spring wardrobe fund. :)

2 years ago at about this time, Tayler and I became friends with a new group of boys... One of whom was her "school crush" that she would creep on every Tuesday/Thursday and call me while she walked by him so as to seem discreet... Now they are married and living happily ever after and I love it. I love them. I also love that I nearly failed all of my exams because of them (the boys) who had the most outlandish ideas in the middle of the night. So at this time of the year as I'm dying in the library, I remember that if I could pass my classes then, I can surely do it now. Those were good times to be had by all... A few moments to be remembered now as Josh got married 2 weeks ago and Darren gets married in 3 weeks... Only Clayt and I left from the crew. No comment. Enjoy some of mine and Taylers best of memories during this time...





Couldn't be happier for the two of them. But I still want to go shopping... :)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0