Thursday, April 14, 2011

People Will Surprise You.

I'm not even one for surprises... but every once in a while it's nice to know that you aren't in control. I can't believe I just admitted that, but I mean it. People are, if nothing else, unpredictable. For better or worse you will realize that as monotonous as life gets, what with school and work and the facts of life, you can always count on people to rock your boat in still water. I'm pleasantly surprised with life right now and feel like I need to make sure that people know that despite my sometimes negative attitude. Sorry boutcha. Love yall.


Thought I needed to add this on here. It's a magnet. I understand if you feel like you should gift it to me, they come in 10 packs. :) I can always count on my mom to send it though in her classic survival packages she sends almost monthly. They typically include, but are not limited to, magnets like the one above but usually along the lines of me being high-maintenance, note pads of the same sort that might also be a magnet, socks with various cute little animals and bows, PEZ dispensers, and fast food gift cards. My mom rocks.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0