Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Life. Simplified.

Come what may and love it.

Simple enough, right? Wrong. I don't love waking up in the morning with a precious new zit, I refuse to love it. It can go away, don't "come what" on my face! I mean....

Okay, so I know that's not exactly what the saying is supposed to get across, but I think we can all agree that it's hard to get used to being acted upon when we want to feel in control of our lives. I think there is a word missing somewhere in the middle. How about,

Come what may and TRY to love it.

For instance, I love my job. I coach cheerleading and tumbling to girls from the age of 5-16. There is an obviously wide range of skills and maturity levels that I deal with on a daily basis, but at the end of the day I love it. I get to feel a part of something, more importantly I get to feel a part of these young girls (and a few boys) lives. Now, there are definitely days when I leave the gym shaking my head and refusing to ever have children because my students have assured me that all boys and girls are spawns of Satan and on those days I don't even TRY to love my job or those evil little individuals. On the other hand, after being away from them for a few months while finishing school, returning to my job was the biggest reminder of how much I love kids and love watching them learn and grow! Basically, I just need to try to love when I don't like the things that come my way in the form of talkative and snotty children. :)

SO. To entertain your little eyes, I'm feeling reminiscent of my days of cheerleading and gymnastics and have added some inspiring and amazing pictures of those I now get to live my dreams through.


 I'm obviously biased... Cheer Athletics produces the world's best cheerleaders. Period.
 Wildcats best year in my opinion. Stomped Top Gun. And Jake's jumps...

 Start 'em young.







Now I feel the need to go work out...

Lo and behold, the glory days are o.v.e.r.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0