Wednesday, February 1, 2012

An Apology is in Order....

Everything lately has been inspiring me. Finishing college has put a new perspective on life for me that really makes the possibilities seem endless. This newfound freedom has caused me to be somewhat overwhelmed in narrowing down exactly what it is I should be doing with my life. This is the first time that I have had to make this large of a decision on my own, if you saw how hard it is for me to get dressed on any given day, which can easily onset a hissy fit followed by the surrender to the uniform of zella live-ins and an oversized sweater, than you can only imagine the worst case scenarios I've been calculating in this anxious little brain of mine!

I feel awful for neglecting this blog, but I thought I was in love and didn't want to bore everyone with my ups and downs as I tried to figure it out. But I'm back and stable, for those of you who care. Here to inspire you with the things that inspire me, I will hopefully ramble my way into a meaningful and promising decision with regards to my future!

Lo and Behold... I miss college... (better yet, I miss people planning my near future for me so I have someone else to blame when things go haywire)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0